Introducing the Scrambler 1200 XC and Scrambler 1200 XE line up, all-new benchmark-setting motorcycles that represent a first for dual-purpose capability and modern custom style. These beautiful new 1200 scramblers deliver a category redefining level of performance, specification and finish, fused with Triumph’s iconic Scrambler DNA and all the capability of a genuine adventure motorcycle.
Built to deliver a sublime riding experience on every road, and packed with class-leading specification and state-of-the-art technology, these new modern classics take the legend that Triumph started to a whole new level. The first of a new generation, and the best in every dimension. The real deal is here.
FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO THE XE
- Optimised cornering ABS and traction control, facilitated by an inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Longer travel Showa adjustable USD forks with 250mm travel
- Longer travel Öhlins adjustable rear suspension with 250mm travel
- Longer travel aluminium swingarm (579mm)
- Six riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Rider-Configurable and Off-Road Pro)
- Adjustable folding foot controls
- Heated grips
- Top-of-the-range finishes & detailing
- Iconic Triumph tank badge
- Hand guards with aluminium brace
- Brembo MCS lever
- Silver handlebar finish with black anodised risers and clamps.
- Gold coloured forks
- Two colour schemes: Fusion White with Brooklands Green, and Cobalt Blue with Jet Black
- High Power, high performance, liquid cooled 1200cc Bonneville engine with dedicated ‘scrambler’ tune.
- Low inertia, six-speed, 8-valve 270o crank angle parallel twin
- 90PS peak power at 7,400rpm
- 110Nm peak torque at 3,950rpm
- 7,500rpm rev limit
- High service interval of 10,000miles (16,000km)
- Category-leading Brembo twin 320mm floating discs with Monobloc M50 front calipers
- Brembo 2-piston 255mm rear brake caliper
- High specification side-laced wheels
- Duel-purpose Metzler Tourance tubeless tyres
- Commanding rider ergonomics
- New dedicated scrambler frame
- Folding foot controls
- Adjustable handlebar position
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Torque-assist clutch
- Intuitive switchcubes & 5-way joystick
- Illuminated backlit switches
- ABS & switchable traction control
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Keyless ignition
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Accessory fit Bluetooth module, enabling the world’s first integrated GoPro® control system, ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation, plus phone and music operation.
- Accessory fit Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- Category-leading finish & detailing
- Crafted aluminium mudguards, number board, swingarm, bash plate.
- Sculpted side panels with brushed aluminium badge
- Stainless steel tank strap.
- Brushed aluminium Monza filler cap