New 2019 Street Scrambler – Born For Freedom and Fun.
The beautiful, characterful, fun and accessible Street Scrambler is one of Triumph’s most loved and authentic modern classics. Launched in 2017, with its rugged off-road attitude and a cool versatility, it has been embraced by customers and customisers alike.
With an unparalleled heritage, that can be traced back to the early 1960s when the world’s first Triumph scramblers were born with the Bonneville T120 TT and TR6 ‘C’, this new-for-2019 Street Scrambler brings a whole new dimension of performance with a significant step-up in power and specification, new first-in-class technology, and an even higher level of finish and beautiful scrambler detailing.
More power and performance
- Significant power increase, up by 10PS to 65PS, 18% more peak power than before
- Higher revving engine, with a red line now 500rpm higher than the previous generation
- High 80Nm torque output
- Unmistakable Scrambler sound.
Higher specification for improved ride
- New Brembo 4-piston front brake caliper, enhancing braking performance
- New higher-specification cartridge front forks for a more comfortable ride
- Dynamic scrambler ergonomics with wide bars, forward set pegs and a 19” front wheel
- Dual purpose tyres for great grip on road or light off-road surfaces
- Accessible low seat height for every height of rider.
New first-in-class technology
- New Road, Rain and Off-road riding modes
- Switchable ABS and traction control
- Torque-assist clutch
- LED rear light
- Immobiliser and USB power socket
More purposeful and beautiful
- New more contemporary logo
- New more premium instrument styling
- New adventure-oriented seat finish
- Wider spaced front forks for more Scrambler-style presence and poise
- Distinctive, stripped back Scrambler features and details
Built to personalise
- 120+ custom accessories
- New ‘Urban Tracker’ inspiration kit
More power and performance
The new 2019 Street Scrambler introduces a significant set of major updates with power and performance being top of the list.
The 900cc High Torque Bonneville engine has been upgraded to deliver an incredible 10PS more peak power, taking the total to 65PS, which is an impressive 18% more than its predecessor.
This major evolution also delivers higher revs, up by 500rpm to 7,500rpm, which together with its unique high torque delivery, with a peak torque of 80Nm is delivered low down @ 3,200rpm, and its signature high level exhaust system bring that unmistakeable
Scrambler soundtrack and thrilling, agile and responsive ride.
The Street Scrambler’s High Torque 900 engine updates include:
- New magnesium cam cover
- New lightweight crankshaft, dead shafts and balance shafts
- New mass optimised clutch cover
- New lighter clutch.
In addition to these updates, the new Street Scrambler retains its high standard of modern engine technology that has contributed to making this one of the most favoured bikes for customers and customizers alike. Ride-by-wire brings enhanced rideability, safety and control, from a single throttle body. Liquid cooling delivers low emissions and fuel efficient riding. High service intervals of 10,000 miles (16,000km) also help maintain the Street Scrambler’s low cost of ownership.